Knitchique

A chick who goes on and on about knitting, designing knitting, crazy musings, shoes, family, and other stuff that pops into my too full head.

Monday, October 09, 2006

What a clinic!



Well! Yesterday, clinic was very productive and fun. I had four people come with real issues, not difficult , but ones I could help with. It is always so much fun, and such an ego boost, when those I help think I solved world hunger or the equivalent of. Perhaps I should always blog about hoping to get the right mix of "patients" at clinic before going, and then make it come true.

One thing that keeps popping into my head is my desire to make a bag or a sweater with Endora's face on it. You know Endora, she is Samantha's mother on Bewitched...the REAL Bewitched sitcom from the early 70's. I love her power, and her bitchiness. She is just fabulous! Growing up, I always wanted to be either Tabitha, Samantha, Sarina (Samantha's "naughty" sister), or Endora. Now I just want to be Endora...she is so much more powerful and in charge, and FUNNY! What WAS Darrin thinking?!? He could have had it ALL, but his perceived threatened manhood made him squelch the witchcraft that could have rocked his world!

I'm back in the real world now...I have knitted a bag with the likeness of a favorite of mine: Alton Brown from Food Network! Again...when I can upload photos, you'll see the beauty of it right here! taaa daaa

Well...stay happy, keep knitting, and long live the legend of Endora!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY Sheryl! Love the new blog and the added artwork. Just thought I would cheer you on in your new blogging adventure.

Shawnee (tif's knitting buddy)

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home