Knitchique

A chick who goes on and on about knitting, designing knitting, crazy musings, shoes, family, and other stuff that pops into my too full head.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

lookie lookie

Look at what my wonderful, dear, and talented husband did for me...HE is so sweet!

I emailed DIY network in response to their call for new "Knitsters" for their show Knitty Gritty...I want to be on the show with my SOK Monkey Hat or one of my other designs. This photo was for the picture of me...fun, huh? Wish me luck!!

UPDATE Knitty Gritty emailed me back, and sadly they have all the designers booked for the upsoming seasons, BUT they said if anything changes "know that I will get in touch with you"...that's cool. I will be on with my hat, I can feel it in my bones....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home