Knitchique

A chick who goes on and on about knitting, designing knitting, crazy musings, shoes, family, and other stuff that pops into my too full head.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Sock Monkey dreams


Well, I thought I'd show you my sock monkey hat, as well as some of the photos people have sent me that they made (that really is a rush, seeing others making one of your designs!) So, without furthur ado...



My Sock Monkey Hat










Here are some that others have made (that I know of)













...and look at this one, a sock monkey hat for a sock monkey!!



On the Knitty blog, I came upon this photo of someone knitting it in New York...
this was exciting, because the other photos were emailed to me directly. If you or someone you know has knit or seen my Sock Monkey Hat...send me a photo of it. I think I'll start a gallery of sock monkey hats.

Long live sock monkeys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home