Knitchique

A chick who goes on and on about knitting, designing knitting, crazy musings, shoes, family, and other stuff that pops into my too full head.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

A good day


I had a great start to my day on Thursday. On my way into work, I decided to stop for a coffee at Urban Bean Coffee House on 33rd and Bryant in South Minneapolis.

I had never been there, and I'm not sure what made me decide to stop, but when I walked in the door, two guys were in there and they stopped me and admired my Kaliedoscope MINI ME bag. They just went on and on, oogleing over it. They asked if I sell my patterns, and I told them where they could get them...(at 3 Kittens.) The gal behind the counter loved it as well as said that it reminded her of SARK. She also noticed my handknit head and neck scarves.

This brief encounter really made my day. I LOVE talking about my knitting and I REALLY LOVE having my designs noticed when Im' out and about. Oh yeah, the Vanilla Latte was wonderful!!

p.s. the drawing was just a quick scribble/doodle done by my daughter a few years ago

1 Comments:

Blogger grrrlartist said...

oh sheryl what a nice compliment, to be reminded of SARK!!! love you honey, hope you're not having to be out in the snow, except to play!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home