Knitchique

A chick who goes on and on about knitting, designing knitting, crazy musings, shoes, family, and other stuff that pops into my too full head.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

News


My newest project that I have started is the Menorah Pillow from Melanie Falick's Handknit Holidays. It is going really well, and fairly quickly due to the cables. I love doing cables! It is to be a combination holiday and thank you gift.

I am still working on the shrug. I will refrain from calling it names like shrug from hell or some other nasty thing...I just have to work it through.

Still working on my dear daughter's Skull hoodie that we designed together...

I have been making little wristlettes for my family...we are all branded now.

The best news of all is that I have hooked up with another local yarn shop here in town. They are giddy over my designs, and are going to sell my patterns both in their store and online at their website. This coming weekend, they are going to be at the Quilting and Sewing Expo, and they took samples of my designs to show off. They are not the only ones who are giddy! Once all details are set, I will have the info here on my blog as to where you can get the patterns if you so desire.

Oh...and why Ann Margrock? Why NOT Ann Margrock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home