Knitchique

A chick who goes on and on about knitting, designing knitting, crazy musings, shoes, family, and other stuff that pops into my too full head.

Monday, February 19, 2007

OH YEAH!



I have successfully put links onto my blog...everyone cheer now! Three cheers goes out to Tiffany who helped me out and gave a sweet rainbow moebius basket a new home...yay!

**NEWS**NEWS**

The knit and crochet out that took place at the Mall of America this past weekend was another successful showing of my Kaleidoscope Tote AND my Sock Monkey Hat!! They were displayed at the TNNA booth. I am told people wanted to purchase the hat right there and then...but Cis couldn't and wouldn't sell it. Hopefully that brings them into the 3K shop!

psst...I have put together a baby size version of the sock monkey hat...it is soooooo cute!

Tomorrow, my scraptabulous class starts...I need to do some prep work before tomorrow, so...


In case you were hungry...lake a look at this fabulous plate...from Cecil's Deli and Restaurant in St. Paul Minnesota. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM


Now that's a sandwich!!

1 Comments:

Blogger grrrlartist said...

yeah Sheryl! you added more links all by yourself, i told you you could do it! and that sandwich makes me want to go back to Cecil's ... let's make a date, maybe on a day you're down at 3K!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home