Knitchique

A chick who goes on and on about knitting, designing knitting, crazy musings, shoes, family, and other stuff that pops into my too full head.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Updates


My fingers have not had the time to blog lately, due to some fast and furious knitting of store samples. I will be teaching my Kaleidoscope Tote in January at Three Kittens Needle Arts, and that tote is the project I'm working on finishing now. They have my original, and I am desperate without it...soooo...I need to get another one to them to display in the store and to sell my class!!

I'm also teaching the open knitting on Tuesdays for 3 Kittens, and the cool thing is that we set up class at the local coffee shop just three stores down. The coffee shop is called TK's, and it does NOT stand for Three Kittens, as my daughter thought. It stands for the shop owner, Tony K.

As SOON as I get my new Adobe Acrobat 8 to load and work, then my patterns will be available online, most likely through the 3 Kittens' website, at least for now. I may even start to have t-shirts of my power knitchique girl that says, "I'm a friend of Knitchique!" Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home