Knitchique

A chick who goes on and on about knitting, designing knitting, crazy musings, shoes, family, and other stuff that pops into my too full head.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Is spring on the way?

Ahhh! Life seems so much better now. The computer is no longer taunting me, and I am having a great time teaching at Three Kitten's. My patterns will be avialable throught their website and are now available at their store, and YES I finally got the PDF program to load and work!!

In my dreams, i look like her!

QUESTION: How do you approach someone you want to be friends with, someone whom you think is totally cool, brave, talented, successful, and whom you think you could have a lot of fun with, and not come off as a stalker or an obsessed crazy person??

I "discovered" that an author and screenplay writer lives in my burb and I have been reading her blog, and I just so want to meet her. Arrgghhh! I am not a crazy stalker, but every time I talk about wanting to meet her, I come off that way! I loved her book, enjoy her blog, love the "naughty" aspects of her past...see? I do sound obsessed, don't I. Okay! Time to change the subject.

Here are some photos...




1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Pitre said...

QUESTION: How do you approach someone you want to be friends with, someone whom you think is totally cool, brave, talented, successful, and whom you think you could have a lot of fun with, and not come off as a stalker or an obsessed crazy person??

I am thinking this about you! I think we are twins separated at birth! I to am 41, Aries, have 2 children, a wiener dog (named Cornbread), love to knit, have a talented husband and feel that I suffer from early signs of dementia.

I am a painter, my website needs desperate attention, but you can see my artwork at heidimills.com.

Too bad you live at the North Pole and I the South Pole-we'd have a great time together. I just came across your blog by accident and my daughter and I were laughing at how similar we are.

I love your sock monkey pattern. Good luck with Knitty Gritty and keep knitting!! Heidi

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home