Knitchique

A chick who goes on and on about knitting, designing knitting, crazy musings, shoes, family, and other stuff that pops into my too full head.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Tattoos and Shoes

I got a tattoo.

I wanted to post about it before now, BUT...it ain't pretty yet. It took a lot of colors in small spaces and I have very sensitive skin, I bruise easily, and therefore, it is not healed yet. I got it done two weeks ago tomorrow. Up until two days ago, it was super red all around it, and my leg and ankle were swollen. I promise to post a picture of it as soon as she heals.

On a non-knitting note...(the tattoo IS knitting related, could it be anythign else??)

I take pictures of shoes that are laying in the road. Only when it is safe to stop, and only when I have my camera with me (duh!) I haven't stopped for a while, but as the snow melts, I am spotting a lot more laying around. Usually they are on the freeway, and I can't get to them. Every now and then, I'll post a photo of one for you. I have rules...I never touch the shoe. I always leave it where I found it and photograph it there. I have only once brought one home, and it is a planter in my garden. Here ya go...




I found this one in Eau Claire, WI when we went to see Sally Melville. It was in the parking lot between the Hotel and Yellow Dog Knitting yarn shop.

Hey!! I guess this shoe IS knitting related!