Knitchique

A chick who goes on and on about knitting, designing knitting, crazy musings, shoes, family, and other stuff that pops into my too full head.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I LOVE NORO


Yes...I admit it, I am in love with Noro. Noro Yarns. The Noro Colors. All things Noro. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnoro

Okay, I am back. But really, I love it so much that I would love to open a store called "Just Noro." If any one comes asking for, lets say: Plymouth Yarns? "Nope, Just Noro." Trendetter? "Just Noro." Red Heart? "Get out of my store!"

I have looked, searched, and surfed for information on touring the Noro "plant" in Japan. I have not been successful, though. My son is taking Japanese, and my devious plan is to force him to be my interpreter and travel to Japan, meet Mr. Noro, become great and fast friends, and have permisson to open my store. I may not even want anyone else to buy the yarn from me...It's ALL mine!!!!! My precious!!!

Whew! This subject is taking me places that I didn't know I could go to. This is how much I love Noro...take a look-see at what I have made, and mind you, this is just scratching the surface!













Ahhhh heaven comes in a wide spectum of colors!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home