Knitchique

A chick who goes on and on about knitting, designing knitting, crazy musings, shoes, family, and other stuff that pops into my too full head.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

Happy, happy birthday
To every girl and boy,
We hope this very special day
Will bring you lots of joy.
Hope the Birthday Presents
You get from Mom and Dad,
Will make this very special day
The best you've ever had!

Today it's my birthday...if you hadn't guessed, and so far I've had a very nice day! It is beautiful outside. I had a free coffee from Caribou. I had several people call me up just to sing to me, even a dear friend who had a cold! I had the best birthday cake! I am in a great mood, and I am having a delicious steak dinner with my friends and family tonight!

On Saturday, I will be at the Minnesota Knitter's Guilds' Yarn Over event, and 3 Kittens Needle Arts are going to push my patterns, or at the very least, have them available for all the Twin Cities knitters to see and love and purchase!! (Actually, they are already available through their website and at the store.) I am very excited about this, and I can't wait to be surrounded by the market and all those knitters!

Here is my tattoo...

Taa-Daa! It is my beloved Knitchique logo girl...comin' at-cha!
Knitting OUT THERE!
In your face knitting!
Needles without fear!








She is still a bit red, and still healing, but I love her!

I have been branded!


2 Comments:

Blogger renee said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a lovely day.

LOVE the tattoo!! So great.

I'll be at the Yarnover market too, knitting and shopping in the afternoon.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Oh she rules!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home