Knitchique

A chick who goes on and on about knitting, designing knitting, crazy musings, shoes, family, and other stuff that pops into my too full head.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Checkin' in


Hey! I thought I'd check in with you all. The Yarn Over event went splendidly! I was able to sit and knit the whole day long, visiting with other knitters, and watching people fondle my stuff..not THAT stuff...my bags and designs!! 3 Kitten's sold a boat-load of my patterns and even ran out of one or two of them!! How cool is that?? I met Renee, who left a lovely birthday wish on my last post, she looked like she was enjoying herself as well!!

I recieved a cool message from Heidi, left on my Is Spring On The Way post. She is a fabulous artist! Check out her website!!

Ain't the sheep cute?!? Thom drew it, of course! Smell ya later!

1 Comments:

Blogger renee said...

I did have fun at the Market! It was great to see you in person - although I should have asked to see your tattoo, also! I've been thinking I should have bought the pattern for the little Mondrian bag - is that one that sold out?

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home