Knitchique

A chick who goes on and on about knitting, designing knitting, crazy musings, shoes, family, and other stuff that pops into my too full head.

Saturday, May 19, 2007


I have been absent for a while, but more surprising to me, my knitting has been absent for the same amount of time. Not a stitch. I guess we all need vacations from time to time. I did actually dust off my spinning wheel and spin a little. I may have to work at that for awhile, it is very relaxing.






The fireworks photo is one my son Ben took...it is very cool! Here is another photo-shop thingy he did...

I am very proud of my children!!

I am just going to post a bunch of photos for your viewing pleasure!











































And I've saved the best for last...Presenting STAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home