Knitchique

A chick who goes on and on about knitting, designing knitting, crazy musings, shoes, family, and other stuff that pops into my too full head.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Some Inspirational thoughts...

Imagine yourself doing what you Love
and Loving what you do,
Being happy from the inside out,
Experiencing your dreams wide awake,
Being creative,
Being unique,
Being YOU-
Changing things to the way you KNOW they can be-
Living the life you always imagined.


LIFE ISN'T ABOUT
FINDING YOURSELF.
LIFE IS ABOUT
CREATING
YOURSELF.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I love this! Not only is it good for me, but I am going to share this with my sister-in-law and my nephew (early 20's and having a hard time finding himself.) Little do they know they were never lost! Thanks Jo I bought one of your patterns and am looking forward to taking a class!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home