Knitchique

A chick who goes on and on about knitting, designing knitting, crazy musings, shoes, family, and other stuff that pops into my too full head.

Friday, June 29, 2007

A Three Hour Tour...

The weather is not supposed to get rough tomorrow, June 30th...I am going on 3 Kittens Needle Arts' Carabella Cruise on the Mighty Mississippi Tomorrow. There will be lots of knitting, a fabulous fashion show, designers, food, drinks, massages, tattoos (temp/henna ones) and an all around splendid time will ge had by all.

I will ...let me say it again... I WILL be knitting on the scarf for Tiffany and the shop's Harry Potter trunk show. I will not...WILL NOT bring anything else with to knit on...so hopefully I will...I WILL get a lot done on it!!

Loveable and fabulous Zoe is going to come with me, she has never been on a riverboat cruise.

Perhaps I will see some of you there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Sheryl - it was fun meeting you on the kruise! -Pam

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home