Knitchique

A chick who goes on and on about knitting, designing knitting, crazy musings, shoes, family, and other stuff that pops into my too full head.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hmmmmmmm

Let me see...What am I supposed to be doing? Knit??? What is that???

Well, it is too hot (I can't believe I am saying this) to knit.

It is too hot to cook, clean, exercise, have a weiner dog sit in your lap...

It is too hot to do anything. Thom is re-glazing and painting the windows, and the AC can't be on since the windows are out, and all we have are screens. HOT!

Before it got too hot, I did finish the "Supergirl Capelet" that I started on the riverboat cruise. It is blocking right now, and I believe the pattern is ready to go once it gets a photo. I also believe that I will be teaching a class on the capelet, using self striping yarn (NORO of course.)

There is no good refreshing beverages in the house either. Harumph!

I am very excited (even though it is too hot to be excited) about the upcoming release of the seventh Harry Potter book...ahhhh magic would be a great thing in this heat. I am refusing to read anything Harry Potter related because I do NOT want the book to be ruined like the last one was for me. A People Magazine gave away the ending!!! I want to get the book as soon as it comes out, but I will not stand in line at midnight. I must read it as quick as possible. I think I want to end it quick, like ripping off a bandaid. My friend Jane thinks it should be savored like good chocolate. I am so into the HP world right now that I must know all as quick as I can. OHHHHHH the geek inside is loose and I can't cram it back in...SO BE IT!!!

On a knitting note...I noticed a lot of new knitted items in the latest HP movie, that I am sure could fill yet another Charmed Knits book!!

Well, I'd send you off with a "keep knitting" but that would be hypocritical, since I am not knitting right now...um...

Stay cool...lame, but it's all I've got!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home